As a valued Absa customer, your views and insights are crucial in our efforts to develop products and services that will meet your needs and simplify your banking. That’s why we regularly host customer engagement sessions either online or in person to get your opinion on upcoming changes or improvements.
Who is involved in setting up customer engagement sessions?
Our Africa Design Office in partnership with our recruiters Vula Vula Research Services (company registration number 2014/040167/07) and Brand iD (company registration number 2012/009565/07).
How do you contact me to take part in these sessions?
- You will receive an SMS, email or call from our recruiters asking if you are interested to join a research or testing session.
- If you are interested, the recruiters will ask you broad questions before proposing a research/testing topic relevant to you.
- You will never be asked to share your personal details such as your ID number, banking details such as your account numbers, card details, PIN, ATM PIN, one-time-PIN (OTP), online banking or app login details.
- If you‘re asked for this information, end the communication immediately and call the Absa Fraud Hotline on 0860 557 557 or +27 (0)11 501 5089, or use the ‘Click to call’ functionality on your Banking App.
What are the next steps if I agree to take part in a session?
- The recruiter will set up a date and time for your session.
- You will need to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure that your rights and Absa’s rights are protected.
- The recruiter will contact you before your session to confirm your session.
- After you have completed the research or testing session, you will get an incentive as a token of appreciation for your time.
- You will not receive any follow up marketing calls for taking part in the research or testing session.
Who do I contact to get more information?
Contact Carmen Da Silva at Carmen.DaSilva@absa.africa