Get ready for that work opportunity
The new Absa ReadytoWork app is perfect for people like you – the ones we call “the ready”.
Through the app you can:
- Complete four modules that cover essential money, work, people and entrepreneurial skills.
- Use the CV template to create a CV that will put you head and shoulders above your competition.
- Search for your dream job by connecting with recruiters via the jobs portal.
- Connect with like-minded individuals on the chat feature.
- Watch insightful webinars by various experts and leaders.
A rapidly changing world
With about 200 million people aged between 15 and 24, Africa has the largest population of young people in the world. However, according to the World Bank, youths also make up 60% of all of Africa’s jobless.
It is clear that our young generation face a rapidly changing world. And with that, many challenges in finding work opportunities. One of our top priorities is to put the basic building blocks in place to ensure that young Africans can reimagine their futures and bring their possibility to life.
Being ready to work
If you’re ready to work, the Absa ReadytoWork programme is an established course that will help you prepare for the critical transition into the world of work. It covers the essential work, money, people and entrepreneurial skills to help you bolster your skills and employability.
Register for the modules. Complete the course. Take on the world.
If you’re ready …
To learn work skills
To get the right tools
To make connections
To find jobs
Absa ReadytoWork is ready for you.